- Szak- és tankönyvek
- Pszichiátria - Pszichológia
- Medical Communication in Practice
Medical Communication in Practice
- can medical communication be effective and efficient at the same time?
- should a doctor react to their patients searching the internet for information?
- should a physician communicate with sick children?
- can a doctor talk openly with patients about their sexual issues?
- should we communicate with tense people who have a temper?
- does communication relate to patient safety?
This book offers practical advice on these and other questions in medical communication, which can be utilized effectively in all areas of medicine.